Do you guys live in a cave? I thought everybody and their grandmoms had already seen that website.
Snake Eyes is a Ninja...Ninjas would dominate a pirate
![]()
Do you guys live in a cave? I thought everybody and their grandmoms had already seen that website.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
I guess we dont spend all our time on the internet like you...please forgive us.
Don't make fun. My cave under the AGR house is the only place I could afford here in Blacksburg.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
hwo did u find that website anyways? haha
thats got to be one of the funnest wbsites i have ever been to...lol its Great
Bookmarks